1930 ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM II SPORT TOURER
CHASSIS N. 127GY
ENGINE GD 75
INTERIOR GREEN LEATHER
OUTSIDE BRITISH RACING GREEN
SOFT TOP BLACK
NOTE • Delivered on dec.9 1930 to the first owner Miss.M.Payne, Hinckley (UK) it was originally bodied as a Limousine by Barker
• The ownership was transferred in 1943 to the company Ginns&Gutteridge-Leicester with the registration 75JBC
• After the world war 2 the damaged bodywork was converted as a sport tourer model by unknown coach builder.
• Until 2001 was belonged by a Dutch collector Mr van der Stam with the Reg.Plate 75-XK-27.
• In 2001 was imported in Italy by the present owner who always carefully maintained the car in all these years entering many international cars events.
• The car is in perfect running order and ready to use.
TERMS OF SALE
Because the adverts could have a late updating, the published price is to be considered indicative.
Please refer to the official list available in the showroom.
The data of the vehicle on sale could contain errors or inaccuracies.
Therefore the description is purely indicative and has no contractual value.
C.L. is not liable for any lack or discrepancy of parts or components with respect to the original characteristics of production of the vehicles.
The buyer is therefore charged to verify all the data and the necessary inspection of the vehicle before the purchase.