· A fine example of a Jaguar Classic Coupe with elegance, performance along with refinement.
· Retaining its original colour of Squadron Blue.
· Continuously maintained and cared for and recently fully serviced by M&C Wilkinson Limited.
· The first owner had the car from 1977 until 1990 the car was then sold onto a private collector in Germany who had the car for good number of years, the cars mileage was at this time 85,000 genuine miles. Now with the current owner who has covered a mere 1,136 miles whilst in their ownership.
· The car has an extensive history file and a vast number of invoices, receipts, and mots to substantiate the original genuine mileage.
The Jaguar XJ Coupe was built between 1975 and 1978 and mostly offered in 4.2 Litre, Six-Cylinder form with over 6,000 built. Much rarer, however, was the top of the line the 5.3 Litre V12 engine car of which a mere 1,873 were ever built, and only 329 in 1977. The profile of these coupes with the windows down is so attractive that they have become highly sought after and are consequently had to find in this condition.
1977 XJC – 5.3 Litre a rare car, particularly in the condition of this fine example. Having had a bare metal repaint by Nigel Cooper Coachworks of London. The car is in its original colour of Squadron Blue with a dark blue leather upholstery, the car comes with the benefit of a huge history file with extensive bills, receipts, including a complete brake overhaul.
“This is an opportunity to own an original well-maintained Coupe in excellent condition.”