Auto Storica is pleased to announce this amazing 1972 Porsche 911, with a big history, this 911 2.4S comes with a prepared engine (250hp) rebuilt during 2008 in UK. Great sound with its Bursch exhaust. It comes with a 019 Bosch fuel injection pump, racing brakes and prepared bodywork ready for race. The gearbox had been reinforced, with forged pistons and a 3.2 Carrera clutch.
The car was fully repaired from corrosions underneath, in 2009/2010. Its history is full of races and rallies. This car was always prepared by a French professional in the Porsche market with a wide experience in racing.
This car has made a wonderful impression on the Belgian racer Vanina Ickx, daughter of the famous F1 driver, Jacky Ickx.
The car is fully documented with FIA papers and homologation, also Spanish documentation and homologated as an individual project.
Regarding the racing history:
- Finished 6th at the Lyon-Charbonnieres 1991 rally
- 6th at the Vins-Macon 2000 rally
- 2nd Augier 2001 rally
- 4th Lyon-Carbonnieres 2002 rally
- 3rd Le Mans Classic 2002 in GT Class
The car is fully documented with a +100 pages dossier including all historic, racing, homologation, and workshops paperwork.
- We will be a pleasure to assist you by video call through WhatsApp/Zoom, and through our contact email and telephone number available below.
- This description may contain typographical errors, so it does not imply any contractual aspect.