Dents Men’s Cashmere-Lined Deerskin Leather Gloves With Cashmere Cuffs In Black/ GreyDents
Buy NowThe final price and availability may fluctuate depending on our partners.Please note that certain links on this website are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may earn a commission.
Combine rugged style with luxury comfort courtesy of these leather gloves. They’re made from finest deerskin leather, a strong, hardwearing leather that will last for years, and all while looking great thanks to the natural grain. The gloves are lined with premium cashmere adding exceptional comfort and cosiness, and this luxurious natural wool is visible through the protruding cuff in a contrasting colour. The gloves have an elasticated wrist for a snug fit and three-point stitching for a decorative finish – perfect for casual weekend relaxation.
- Three-point decorative stitching on the back of the gloves elongates the look of the hand for a refined appearance
- Cashmere lining brings warmth and a touch of luxury
- Prix seam stitching (with both seams exposed on the outside of the glove) gives a casual look
- Elasticated wrist for a snug and secure fit
- Protruding cashmere cuff in contrasting colour adds decorative detail
- Gloves measure above the wrist for a close fit
- Gloves have a casual fit – this is our roomiest and most generously cut glove, it offers maximum comfort and works well with casual clothing
- Choose from two stylish colours – Black with grey lining or Walnut with beige lining
- Available in a range of sizes
- Coordinate with the matching women’s deerskin leather gloves: Edna
We use the finest deerskin leather from the American white-tailed deer. Like hairsheep leather, it has the benefit of great strength and elasticity but with a more rugged character due to the grain. This hardwearing leather is perfect for more casual glove styles.
A luxury natural fibre, from the hair of mountain goats, which is superbly soft, warm and lightweight.
US customers please note: This product is made from deerskin leather so you may be charged local import duties to receive it.