Dents Men’s Heritage Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves With Contrast Detailing In Black/Highway TanDents
Buy NowThe final price and availability may fluctuate depending on our partners.Please note that certain links on this website are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may earn a commission.
Make a style statement courtesy of our finest leather gloves with colour contrast details and strap and roller.
- Handsewn three-point decorative stitching on the back of the gloves elongates the look of the hand for a refined appearance
- Colour contrasting details add distinguishing style
- Contrasting details include stitching, side walls, fourchettes (inside panels on the fingers) and the inner of the strap
- Finest Scottish cashmere lining brings warmth and a touch of luxury
- Prix seam stitching (with both seams exposed on the outside of the glove) gives a casual look
- Strap and roller fastening around the wrist helps adjust the fit for maximum comfort
- Gauntlet gloves offer extended length for extra coverage
- Choose from two stylish colour combinations – Brown with highway tan and Navy with grey
- Made in Britain, part of our popular Heritage Collection
- Available in sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5
The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
A luxury natural fibre, from the hair of mountain goats, which is superbly soft, warm and lightweight.