MG TD from 1951 with matching numbers in the rare original color "Clipper Blue" with brown leather upholstery and hood. This was restored body off 14 years ago in the USA and then drove about 650 km and was then stored in a private museum.
The owner died of this.
All cars were then sold by the notary from a trust. The MG is one of them.
• Remove engine i.v. oil leakage and equipped with modified seals (see photos) and new gaskets.
• All fluids renewed incl. Filter and new spark plugs and caps.
• Carburettor overhauled (needles corks, rings)
• Fuel pump and filter renewed.
• Radiator with heavier cooling block and new tap.
• Water pump incl. Hoses renewed and provided with original clamps.
• Brakes cleaned and adjusted.
• New battery.
• Check all electrics and meters and provide the car with indicators.
• There was a vinyl cap and side windows on these have been replaced for a new original fabric hood and short tonneau, there is also a used long tonneau in good condition.
• Sheet metal, chassis, woodwork, lacquer, rubbers, leather upholstery and carpeting are in perfect condition.
• There is no Dutch license plate but this may not be a problem because of the above.
• The costs for import have been paid. Papers are present.
• In consultation, the MG can be provided with a Dutch license plate, for export the US dollar suffices.
We invite you to come and see the car and we can assist you with export and transport for you, if desired.
Would you like more information or would you like to visit us, make an appointment with Hans.
Call: + 31 6 543 454 31 or mail: [email protected]