1973 Porsche 911 2.4E Targa for sale
Lowered price from €112.950 -> €99.950
- Except for the "S", this is the flagship model of Porsche's "F" series. It is the crown jewel on a long series of first series 911 that will forever be part of the collective memory of mankind (also the non-car enthusiast).The "E" from Einspritzung (injection) was a lot more pleasant to ride with, up to 4000 RPM it is even slightly faster than the S, it is only once over 5000RPM (then most drivers have already switched to a next gear) that the S went a bit further.
- This car is completely original and was equipped with the right engine which is indeed an "exchange model". So exactly the same type and specifications but not the same number as the engine that was in when it was manufactured by Porsche.
- The current engine was restored about 10,000 km ago by a well-known specialist. The rest of the mechanical components were also restored in 2016.
- A history file comes with the car.
- Ready for the new season, after the price corrections of the past years once more 'affordable', four seats, open roof, fast and reliable and for most of us a boy’s dream.
- Length : cm (in): 412 (162.5)
- Width : cm (in): 161 (63.4)
- Height : cm (in): 131 (52)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 227 (89.4)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1075 (2370)
- Displacement : boxer-6 2341 cc (143 cu in), rear-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : Bosch SOCH injection
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 160 bhp at 6200 rpm
- Maximum torque : 206 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Maximum speed : 220 km/h (138 mph)