1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Ti for sale
- Rare early Giulia with flat dashboard and Belgian papers.
- Recently completely checked and all wearing parts renewed.
- Maintain and road ready.
- Has proven its reliability and is ready to make a new owner happy.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia (105 series). Alfa was one of the first manufacturers to put a powerful engine in a light-weight car for mainstream production. The styling was quite straight forward, but with a great amount of detail. The engine bay, cabin and boot were all square shaped. But the grill, the rooflines and details on the bonnet and boot made for an integrated design from bumper to bumper. It was also a car with a particularly low drag coefficient for that era.
- Length : cm (in): 416 (164)
- Width : cm (in): 156 (61.4)
- Height : cm (in): 143 (56.3)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 251 (98.8)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1010 (2227)
- Displacement : straight-four 1290 cc (78 cu in), front-mounted
- Valve gear : 8
- Fuel system : 2 Weber carburettors
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 82 hp at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque : 119 Nm at 4900 rpm
- Maximum speed : 164 km/h (102 mph)