This is a sturdy Saab 96L from 1976.
This classic Saab has been converted into a group B Rally car in Sweden.
The conversion package is offered by the Saab factory for the novice rally driver.
This Rally package includes:
* Double solex carburetor with the choke mechanism switched off.
* Original aluminum 15 "wheels,
* Bilstein shock absorbers front and rear.
* Sports exhaust,
* Sports seats with 4-point seat belts,
* Leather steering wheel,
* Guss FIA approved roll cage,
* Sump guard under the engine and the gearbox,
The 1700cc V4 engine delivers approx. 80 hp.
A beautiful rust-free classic Saab that is ready to start the Historical Rally sport.
The Saab now has a Swedish license plate.
Since 1990 specialized in British Classic Cars and Spares Parts.
Large inventory of excellent classics.
Our own workshop with 25 years of experience and well skilled mechanics,
Huge warehouse with new spare parts and accessories.