- Graber coachwork
- Fast and reliable
- Concours restoration
In 1935, the Italian Antonio Lago took over the Talbot plant in Suresnes. Under his management and the new company name Talbot Lago, two completely new car models with 6-cylinder engines (2.7- and 3-liters displacement) were developed by 1937. In the years that followed, some of the most exciting vehicles in pre-war history were produced in cooperation with Europe's most renowned coachbuilders. After the Second World War, Lago introduced the Talbot Lago Record and the Grand Sport with a 4.5-liter engine and was able to achieve sporting successes with them, such as the Le Mans victory in 1950 with Louis Rosier at the wheel.
This Talbot Lago was delivered to Switzerland in 1948 to Dr. med. Victor, who had the Lago fitted with this beautiful Graber body. Only three cars of this type, with long wheelbase, were produced. The last prominent previous owner bought the car in Switzerland in condition two and had it restored to condition one by the renowned Zweimüller restoration workshop in Austria. Invoices of over €465,000 are at hand for this. An exceptional car.
For further details please contact Mr. Bernhard Kerkloh or find further details on our homepage: mo-vendi.de