An Introduction to the Dyler.com ‘Follow Price’ Function
In its pledge to keep innovating, the team at Dyler.com has introduced a new ‘Follow Price’ function which serves as a dual-purpose price tracker.
The tracker’s primary purpose is to allow you to see whether the vendor of your chosen classic car has increased or decreased the price. Secondly, it can be used to monitor the market in regard to whether a specific model of classic car is rising or falling. This will ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vehicle.
How to Get Started with the Dyler.com ‘Follow Price’ Function in Three Fast and Easy Steps
1. To take your first step towards using the ‘Follow Price’ tool, you will need to register for your free account on Dyler.com.
2. You will then need to find your classic car of choosing through our advanced search function. Once you have done so, press the + logo or save button.
3. Once you have done this, you will see a pop-up window. Here you can create a new list of classic cars whose price you wish to monitor. Alternatively, you can add this to an existing list.
3a. To create a new list, you will need to enter its name. Then toggle the Follow Car Prices button so you see a green tick. This ensures that you will receive an email and inbox notification whenever the price of a car on your recently created list is updated. Finish this step by clicking Create List. The car will be added to your new list. Please note that you can create as many lists as you wish.
3b. To add a car to an existing list, click the list you wish to add your chosen classic car to. To remove a car, click Remove. Please note that all of your cars marked with Follow Price will have a bell next to them. Click Follow Price again if you wish to turn this function off.
Other Things You Need to Know About the Dyler.com ‘Follow Price’ Function
- All of your new and existing classic car lists can be viewed in the My Garage section on Dyler.com. When you select one of your lists, you will be able to see the date when you listed your cars, as well as any changes made to price changes.
- If any of the cars marked on your lists are marked with Follow Price, you will receive ONE email notification when a change in price is made. The email will include up to a maximum of five price changes, and a link that will direct you to the inbox on your Dyler.com account. Here you will be able to look at your updated lists.
- Price change roundup notification emails are sent at 20:00 CET every day.
- Price changes are calculated by comparing new prices with old prices.
And that’s everything! You should now be easily able to keep an eye on any price changes of your next classic car. If, however, you feel that something is unclear about our Follow Price function, please get in touch with our support team via an email. They will be more than happy to solve your query.
Whilst you are here, we suggest that you read this deep-dive guide into uploading and selling your classic car by clicking here.
Find your dream car among our Car Categories!